Are you ready to make Christmas cards?
As I promised earlier in the week, here are the details for the Christmas in July classes. These will be offered on Saturday, July 18th, and are currently scheduled at my home.
Because of the number of people attending my card classes, I'm going to try something different this time. IF there is enough interest, there will be a second class offered. Each class will NOT be offered with less than three (3) paid registrations.
The first class is from 12p (noon) until 2p. 4 card designs, 4 of each card (total of 16 cards with envelopes), for a cost of $25. Cost does not include adhesives. This class (12p-2p) will NOT be offered with less than three (3) paid registrations.
The second class will be from 3p-5p. This class will use same/similar stamp sets, however, they will be different designs/colors. 4 card designs, 4 of each card (total of 16 cards with envelopes), for a cost of $25. Cost does not include adhesives. This class (3p-5p) will NOT be offered with less than three (3) paid registrations.
REGISTER FOR BOTH CLASSES BY JULY 1ST and receive a FREE embossing powder ($5.58 value with shipping and tax!). Both classes must be paid at the same time and you must list which embossing powder at that time. Please remember that your payment is your registration. (FYI - the same person must attend both classes - this cannot be split between two people.)
* For each class, you will make 4 card designs, 4 of each card (total of 16 cards with envelopes), for a cost of $25. Cost does not include adhesives.
* One card design will include embossing.
* One card design will include VersaMark and pastels (chalks).
* Each class is a separate card class. What that means is... the cards will not repeat. You will have different card designs if you attend BOTH classes. This may include different stamp sets/different colors, but it will DEFINITELY include different card designs. So, if you take BOTH classes, you will have EIGHT different designs.
* We will be using at least two NEW Christmas stamp sets from the NEW catty!
* DO NOT WEAR GOOD CLOTHES! I will have some aprons, but you will not want to wear white or really good clothes for this class.
* You will need to bring your Crafter's Kit (see below) and LOTS of adhesive and REFILLS!!!
* Your payment is your RSVP.
* RSVP by Wednesday, July 1st.
Please list your first choice (12p-2p OR 3p-5p) with your payment. IF less than SIX (6) paid registrations, there will only be one class from 12p-2p. The classes will NOT be offered with less than three (3) paid registrations for that class.
Your Crafter's Kit should include adhesive and refills (bring at least 6 refills for each class), pop-dots, sticky strip, scissors, bone folder (if you have one), and your own personalized or "handstamped by" stamp. A notepad and pen are also handy. Remember, if you sign up for BOTH classes, you will need at least 12 refills for your adhesives. (You probably won't use that many, but sometimes the refills jam or break. And you will want to assemble at least one card while you are here. Bring enough so you can put them together. Adhesive refills will NOT be available for sale - it is against SU! rules for Cash-and-Carry.)
If you have any questions, please contact me BEFORE you register!
Did you see yesterday's Facebook Live? LOVE these beautiful notecards!!!! Read more about it HERE .
Don't you just LOVE birthdays? Sometimes, we have milestone birthdays! You know the ones I'm talking about. For those who are young...
Did you see last night's Facebook Live? Check it out! You can view the Facebook Live HERE or watch on YouTube HERE . View the supplies ...
Did you see my Facebook Live on April 20th? If not, you can click HERE and view it. Facebook Live -April 20, 2022 In that video, I showed y...